This Year’s Expos
CLICK ON AN EVENT BELOW FOR DETAILS:
Got burning NDIS questions to ask the experts? Want to make valuable connections with providers? Whatever your plan, concern, or question, whatever your area of expertise, you will find a solution, a willing ear and a captive audience at Developing Australian Communities’ 2023 Disability Connection Expos in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and Perth. Under one big roof, we make it easier for hundreds of providers to make connections that can endure long after the event ends, and for participants to get the products and services they really need.
The exhibitors list for the Developing Australian Communities 2023 Disability Connection Expos is constantly growing and thousands of participants are expected through the doors to get solutions to problems and make life-changing, vital connections.
There’s nothing worse than being around people who don’t appreciate you. And there’s nothing better than being surrounded by people who truly get who you are.
If you’re looking to find NDIS providers that celebrate YOU, or you are a provider with a passion to make vital and long-term connections, then come join Developing Australian Communities at our Disability Connection Expos throughout Australia.
- Brisbane Disability Connection Expo 2023 on March 3 and 4 at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Melbourne Disability Connection Expo 2023 on April 21 and 22 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Sydney Disability Connection Expo 2023 on June 16 and 17 at the ICC Sydney.
- Perth Disability Connection Expo 2023 on August 25 and 26 at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
There will be clear Covid-19 policies so you won’t be short-changed in any way and our commitment to you is that we’ll make it super easy for participants and visitors to find you at the expo. We have an app that allows visitors to:
- Search and find the exhibitors they want to connect with before they can get the expo.
- Arrange one-to-one meetings with specific NDIS business providers in special appointment rooms
- And categorises each business based on the products/services they provide.
We will also have an NDIS Q&A Concierge Desk manned by experts and entertainment and activities throughout both days, along with a host of fun things like hair braiding, balloon artists, inflatable courses and more!
We have a safety page being prepped as well and words like this can link to that page as well.
The event will be live-streamed across the nation, across hundreds of media channels, with the potential for the hundreds of exhibitors to reach thousands of more participants.
Everything you need in one location. A perfect way to start a fresh 2023!